1. The following post cards:
2. To electroncially submit your post card, please scan your postcard at 150 dots per inch or 200 dpi. This resolution provides adequate visibility on most computer monitors and web browsers. For printing purposes, 200 to 300 dpi are usually the acceptable minimums.
- All postcards which were printed 50 years ago or earlier.
- All black and white postcards
- All linen postcards
3. Sending in your post card scans:
- Burn the images onto a CD and use the postal mail. The address will be given on request.
- You may place your images onto the internet in your own way either using yahoo photos or your own ISP or web page provider, and then provide me with permission to upload them from your web site.
- E-mail that you would like to make a contribution.
4. Visitors to the site will be able to recognize that you were the submitter and owner of the post cards on each sperate post card page, as well as on the Submitters web page (Thank you very much BTW). Captions are helpful, and should be noted whether they are of oral history or from the post card publication. Any captions you wish to thus provide will be quoted from your e-mail or submission, and I will provide a bibliography of either e-mail or submission type form. These can be changed at any time with a simple E-mail and a reference to the original post card. A sneak preview will be supplied of the postcard on its web page before a link is made into the web page site for the WWW to know where to find it so that you can ask for any changes to be made in wording/format.