This part of the OLD-ENGLISH web site is for help with paleography problems. If you are a subscriber, getting help with handwriting (or a second opinion) is easy -- just scan your document or excerpt, upload it to your own web page and post a request to the OLD-ENGLISH list including the URL in your message.
Subscribers who do not have a scanner or web page can post here; please contact the OLD-ENGLISH list administrator for instructions on how to proceed.
Please post any solutions to the OLD-ENGLISH list. You must be a subscriber to post; information about the list as well as links for subscribing are available on the home page.
- 1656 Will of Robert Hubbard, gentleman of Essex (Part I)
- 1708 Court Record from the Manor of Elmsted in Kent
- Inventories of Henry and Mary Lushington
- 1610 Will of Sir Richard Lechford of Shellwood, Surrey - Part II
- 1610 Will of Sir Richard Lechford of Shellwood, Surrey - Part I
- 1674 Inventory of Alice Cruse of Brushford, Somerset - Part II
- 1674 Inventory of Alice Cruse of Brushford, Somerset - Part I
- 1582 Court Document, Doughtye v. Langcake, Cumberland - Part II
- 1598 Will of William Swanson of Hallaton, Leicestershire
- 1582 Court Document, Doughtye v. Langcake, Cumberland - Part I
- 1559 Will of William Leng, Nether Catton, Yorkshire
Home | Handwriting | Transcription Aids | Unsolved | Links | Dictionaries | Subscribe
Website ©1999-2010 Judith Werner