Your Ransom County Query
Tips for submitting a good query
Please include as much information as possible, including:
About the Family Member:
- Full name of the person/people, with the SURNAMES in CAPITAL letters, given names in lower case.
- Known dates of birth, death, marriage, immigration for the person.
- Most specific location known on this person (must be a Ransom County location).
- Person's spouse(s), parents, children.
- Your specific question about this person.
- NOTE: Due to the personal nature of genealogy, please DO NOT include any information about living persons. Generally, the rule of privacy is 80 years.
- Your first name (for privacy reasons, you do not need to include your surname if you choose).
- DO NOT INCLUDE: addresses or phone numbers. Any personal information will be deleted.
- Your correct Email address. (invalid email addresses will result in your query being deleted). Steps are taken to prevent harvesting of your email address by spammers.