Shown on 1869 map as owned by Patrick Heffron and the 1857 map as owned by Nathaniel Phillips.
The house was a Cape and a Half style with off-center chimney, 1 1/2 storeys. Survey annotated that the building was gone in 1990. Further research is necessary to determine the date and style of this house..
In 1963 the Society made a survey of old houses. The form for this house includes architectural data and a title history back to 1816.
|1963 - P. Heffron House.|
In 1857, William. C. Eaton and H. C. Osborn prepared a wall map of Tolland County. The map shows this house as the property of Nathaniel Phillips.
|1857 District VI|
In 1869, an atlas of Tolland and Windham counties was compiled by O. W. Gray. The atlas's Mansfield map indicates this house as the property of Patrick Heffron.
|1869 District VI|
District VI House 3, Patrick Heffron House (1869)
This file was created: 25 Feb 2010 by Patrick McGlamery
This file was edited: 00 Feb 2010 by