(From 1890 until G.E. Plastics moved in this was known as the Herber farm)
The burial ground was removed to Jerusalem Cemetery in Feura Bush.
|Copyright Notice: All files on this site are copyrighted by their creator and/or contributor. They may be linked to but may not be reproduced on another site without specific permission from Tina Vickery [firstname.lastname@example.org] and/or their contributor. Although public information is not in and of itself copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and comments, etc., are. It is however, quite permissable to print or save the files to a personal computer for personal use ONLY.|
this page last edited 10 Sep 2018