The Hardup Cemetery
Situated upon farm now owned by Mr. Goodman, formerly owned by Mr. Thomas B. Hagen Section 30, Township 48, Range 31
This cemetery was situated at Hardup Church, which exited before the War between the States. There were between 30-40 graves. No marker of any kind. Harry Younger, the brother of Cole Younger's father, was first buried here, but removed to Harrisonville after the War.
John Hagen and two daughters, buried July or August, 1864
James Shepherd, buried 1860
Carlton, John, b: 1852, d: Sept. 1859; son of Ezekiel and Mary Carlton
This page was last updated June 3, 2012.