St. John the Evangelist Catholic Cemetery
This cemetery is located on N.E. 109th Street and
Maitland Road, two blocks west of St. John's Road.
The area now called the Barberton District, was earlier called St. John's.
The property was originally owned by Gratien LeBlanc and was donated
to the Sisters of Charity of Providence by his daughter Cleophine and her husband, Thomas J. Thornton.
The first person buried in St. John Cemetery was Anna Cora Lee, who was born in 1864 and died in 1868.
Contact phone numbers:
Return to Clark County Cemeteries
Many of our graphics
are from Rhio's Sampler.
Click above to visit her site.
Thanks to Rootsweb for
hosting our web page.
Last modified on Sunday, September 18, 2005