SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- DARK, HOOKS, REDDING, WILDES posted by MaryAnn Dark on Tuesday, October 7, 1997
- Amanda REDDING (born 1854 Hardin Co,) married William P. DARK (FA: Maj. Joseph N. Dark/MA: Permelia WILDES) in Liberty Co, TX, 1881. Father was James REDDING. Mother was ?. Sister, Mary Elizabeth REDDING, married Wm. HOOKS. Amanda died after 1905. The 4 children went to live with the HOOKS in Hardin Co. I need date and place of death for Amanda REDDING DARK. Also, information on the James Redding family of Hardin County.
- FREGIA, FRUGIA, MORGAN posted by Ruth A. McVey on Saturday, October 11, 1997
- Researching MORGAN'S & FRUGIA'S GF MORGAN, Bud or Bud Oliver (unk date of b & d) married FRUGIA, Alice or Mary Alice (unk date of b & d). Had seven children MORGAN, Clarence Allen b 22 Sept. 1893 d Jan 1972 Montgomery Co. TX. MORGAN, Leonard (Ping) worked for the Beaumont Enterprise Newspaper. Mollie/Molly, Ida, Sadie, Lillie & Georgia. Need info on GF MORGAN and GM MORGAN (FRUGIA). I have been spelling my GM's maiden name (FREGIA) is this is incorrect.
- CHANCE, SHEPARD posted by Charlene Connolly on Wednesday, October 15, 1997
- I am looking for info on James Elisha SHEPARD.He married Nonie Virginia CHANCE and someone else,I don't know who.He was once the Sheriff of Kountz,Texas.Also looking for the name of the Shepard that donated land to Western Auto Store in Kountz.Her picture hung on the front of the store.
- EASON, SIMMONS posted by Debra Sumner on Thursday, October 16, 1997
- I would like information on the following surnames EASON and SIMMONS. Ancestors and descendants of Columbus Jackson EASON (Lum) and William M. SIMMONS. I would greatly appreciate any information you could give me.
- FOX, FREE posted by Jimmy and Vickie Beaty on Saturday, October 18, 1997
- Dear new friends, I am writing to ask for your help. I have recently started reasearching my gggrandmother's family, FOX. Her name was Elizabeth Francis Fox b. 14 Feb 1832 in Early Co. GA, d. 29 Sept 1916 in TX. She married William B. FREE about 1854. But I don't know where. He was from SC. I think I may have found them later in AL. In 1860 they were in Hardin Co. TX. Elizabeth had a sister, Amanda FOX, who came to TX with them. It appears most of my families arrived in TX about the same time and in Hardin Co. Any help would be appreciated.
- JORDAN, LANGSTON, MCCLUSKY posted by Frances Lee Riley on Monday, October 20, 1997
- Tilford Edmond MCCLUSKY married Burkie Blanch JORDAN. in Hardin County, TX January 1, 1913. Nancy Matilda LANGSTON was the mother of Burkie Blanch JORDAN Her father was Nathan G. JORDAN. I have much information on above families and will share all.
- ARNOLD, BLACKWELL posted by Howard Bowers on Saturday, November 15, 1997
- Seeking information on Ellen Dee ARNOLD d/o Harold D. ARNOLD d. 1971 and owner of Sanitary Chlorine and Ammonia Supply in Lumberton. Ellen Dee ARNOLD m. BLACKWELL after May 1971 and before September 1984.
- BOZEMAN, CHARPIOT, COLLIER, MORRIS, PORTER, SINCLAIR, SKINNER posted by Sandra Walker on Thursday, November 20, 1997
- I am researching the family of my great grandfather, William Morris BOZEMAN, who was living in Hardin County at the start of the Civil War. He was the son of James Pool BOZEMAN and Martha (MORRIS) BOZEMAN. After the Civil War, William married the widowed Mary (SKINNER?/SINCLAIR?) PORTER and raised her children. They moved to Milam County. I am trying to find descendents of William's brothers and sisters who remained in Hardin. They include Sarah, born ca. 1843, married Starling COLLIER, James, born ca. 1852, married Catherine CHARPIOT. Nancy born 1842; Letha born 1845; Mary Jane born 1848, and George, born 1855.
- HOOKS, WIGGINS posted by Wayne Wiggins on Thursday, November 20, 1997
- My family came from Saratoga. My last name is WIGGINS. would like info on this if possible, and chance to visit with anyone with same. My grandmother's maiden name was HOOKS.
- HART, ROBERTS, SIMMONS, TEEL posted by Magin ?__________ on Friday, November 28, 1997
- Am searching for any help on the following: Richard J. TEEL, b. 30 Jul 1860, d. 27 Jan 1934--Interment Votaw Cemetery. Wife was Coella Celestine ROBERTS, b. 27 Mar 1866--Hardin Co. TX, d. 1 Dec 1959 Houston, TX Father: Wiley ROBERTS & Mother: Mary SIMMONS Children: Aania, Ola, Hurbert, Alice, Carl, Abbie & Ralph. Richards father may have been Richard TEEL, m. Nancy Adaline HART. I would like help on this family to see if I am right and if I can get farther back than Richard, and Nancy Adaline. Thanks for any help
Return to the main page.
© 2003 by Peggy Tebbetts for the TXGenWeb Project
All Rights Reserved