From Zelma Scoggins
William Stone (b. 1807) and wife Henrietta (b. 1810) moved to the new community of Rehobeth west of Ladonia in 1846.
William was a farmer when the missionary Baptist Church and Masonic Bethel Lodge No. 134 were organized nearby. His name is signed as a charter member for both.
William's name is carried on several land titles prior to the Civil War. He is buried in Terry cemetery behind Rehobeth cemetery.
Children of William and Henrietta were John B. and William H. Dutch Stone, a businessman in Wolfe City, is grandson of William H.
Email Any Additions or suggestions
Fannin Home page