DR. GEORGE CASE MILNER, physician and surgeon, has been a resident of the Lone Star State since 1883. He came originally from Georgia, his birth occurring in Madison County, of that State, June 2, 1859, and of the ten children born to his parents, Robert W. and Sarah (Lane) Milner, he was fourth in order of birth. The father was a minister of the Old School Presbyterian Church, and a North Carolinian by birth. When a child he came with his parents to Georgia, and attended Oglethorpe Seminary, at Milledgeville, Georgia. His death occurred in Clinton, South Carolina, in 1889. The mother is alive at this writing. Dr. George C. Milner received a good, practical education in Athens, and later attended the University of Georgia, the Medical Department of the University of Georgia, at Augusta, Ga., where he received his diploma in 1882. He practiced in different points in Georgia and the South, and came to Texas in 1883, as before stated. For three years be practiced in Concrete, and then moved to Cheapside, where he has since practiced. In his political views he affiliates with the Democratic party, and is deeply interested in the welfare of the same. In the year 1884 he married Miss Rosalie Miller, daughter of Michael and Mildred (Webb) Miller, of De Witt County. Mr. Miller was one of the first settlers of the lower Guadalupe, and a prominent planter and stock raiser. His death occurred in 1885. His wife is still living. To Dr. and Mrs. Milner were born two interesting children, Robert M. and Chauncey.