Old Ozona Bank Building

Old Ozona National Bank Building, Ave. E, the county's first financial institution, was constructed in 1905 of native stone.
  • Constructed 1905 for county's first financial institution. Organized by cattle and sheep ranchers and the town's doctor. During construction of native stone building, banking was done next door in store of L. B. Cox, vice-president. J. W. Henderson was president. Directors were Dr. A. W. Clayton, S. E. Couch, Wm. P. Hoover, Robert Massie and J. B. Moore. J. B. Reilly was cashier. The second floor is owned by the Masonic Lodge. RTHL - 1966



Back to Markers

Back to Main Page

TXGenWeb Project

We Love RootsWeb