The Moores Hotel was a popular resort hotel in Trenton Falls from
the mid 1800's thru early 1900's. In 1899 the Utica Electric Light & Power Co.
purchased the property and water rights to Canada Creek. The hotel was converted
into a recreational club for the Power Co. employees. Some years later the
building was demolished.
This picture was taken about 1910 when it was known as Hotel Trenton.
| Site Index | Photographs |
This page was created on October 26, 2001, last updated July 1, 2004
Kathleen L. Last