|Oneida County Cemeteries||Site Index|
This small family cemetery is located off East Street near the intersection of Stone Road. It is in a small clump of trees in the middle of a farmer's field. The cemetery is completely overgrown with weeds and trees and is in horrible condition.
The tombstones were transcribed by Kathleen Last and Virginia Ackerman on July 23, 2004. Several stones from an older DAR listing were not found. These stones are indicated with an * and the infomation was taken from the DAR listing.
Randall, Francis M., son of J. B. & Emily Randall, died Oct. 3, 1851 age 1 yr 10 mos
* Randall, Nicholas died Nov. 20, 1814 age 61 yrs
* Randall, Content, wife of Nicholas Randall, died Feb. 24, 1815 age 58 yrs (there is a partial stone that reads CO.....Feb. 24, 1815 age 58 yrs that most likely is Content's tombstone)
*Randall, Amy, dau of Nicholas & Content Randall, died Dec. 11, 1810 age 3 mos
* Rhodes, Anthony died May 25, 1845 age 86 yrs (Revolutionary War Veteran)
* Rhodes, Anna, wife of Anthony Rhodes, died Oct. 17, 1838 age 95 yrs
Tripp, Beatta, wife of Ira Tripp, died Dec. 14, 1852 in the 34th year of her age
Tripp, Mary Ann, wife of Lewis Tripp, died Dec. 6, 1835 age 21 yrs 11 mos
* Tripp, Weeden died March 21, 1816 age 59 yrs
Tripp, Hannah, wife of Weeden Tripp, died March 9, 1848 age 53 yrs
Tripp, Anson, son of Weeden & Hannah Tripp, died April 6, 1837 age 15 yrs 10 mos 15 dys