Union Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church Pictures
These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Union Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church
The Union Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church is located 1/2 mile east
of Sykes on the Hickman Road. The Union Hill CP Church was organized
the first Sunday in August, 1860, by Rev. Ira W. King, who is buried in
the cemetery behind the church, and Rev. P.Y.Davis with Rev. King
becoming the first pastor. The present building was dedicated on Sept 12,
1923. Rev W.C.Sharp was pastor at that time.
Go To The Union Hill Cemetery
Back To Cemetery Pictures Index
Back To Churches Index