New Middleton Methodist Church Pictures
These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
New Middleton Methodist Church
The New Middleton Methodist Church was organized on June 8, l866 and met in the
Free Church until it was destroyed in 1922. They built the old building shown in the
photo which was dedicated May 8, 1929. Then in 1979 they built at a new location.
The old bell is mounted in front of the church with the following inscription:
"This bell from the old Free Church was dedicated to the memory of
Catherine Gill and her two daughters Bettie Baird and Jennie Gill August 7, 1927."
Back To Churches Index