New Middleton Baptist Church Pictures

These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Click Here


New Middleton Baptist Church
The New Middleton Baptist Church was formerly known as the Macedonia Baptist Church until
a name change in 1938. They moved to this new building in 1969. Another Macedonia Baptist
Church was organized in 1970 and meet in the church building that this group moved from.

Back To Churches Index