Jack Apple Methodist Church Pictures
These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Jack Apple Methodist Church
The Jack Apple Methodist Church was built in 1907 in the Enigma Community on land donated
by John Apple, son of Jackson Apple. The Corps of Engineers purchased the original property
for Cordell Hull Lake reservoir. This building was constructed in 1966 about 100 yards from
the old site. The original bell was mounted on a platform at this new building.
Back To Churches Index