These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions Click Here
Carthage Christian Church Postcard
The Carthage Christian Church building was constructed on Main Street in the downtown
business area in 1875. The sign at the front of church lists the Minister as Herman Norton.
Title of his worship service was to be "Making Mothers". Building is still used for church
services but the Christian Church was discontinued several years ago.