Cemetery_Anderson_James  
Hickman Co. Web Project

 

ANDERSON CEMETERY (JAMES)

IS ON THE WEST SIDE OF SWAN CREEK ON THE FARM OWNED BY EUGENE HUTCHISON WHO STATES THAT JAMES ANDERSON ONCE OWNED SEVERAL HUNDRED ACRES IN THIS AREA.  HE ALSO STATES THERE WERE ONCE ABOUT SIX MARBLE MARKERS AND 20 GRAVES MARKED WITH FIELDSTONES.  THIS CEMETERY WAS LISTED MARCH 27, 1975 BY MRS. JAMES BAKER AND MRS. O. J. LYNN WHO FOUND ONE MARBLE MARKER AND FIVE FIELDSTONES.  ALL OF THE JAMES ANDERSON FAMILY IS THOUHGT TO BE BURIED HERE.

Anderson, James - November 27, 1815 - January 5, 1887
 


 
Transcribed From Cemetery Book # 2 by:
United Daughters of The Confederacy; Centerville, TN
Book Purchase Information
Transcriptions By: Hickman Co VOL Terry McDaniel
Page Design By:  The Sam Sneed Family
Return to Hickman Co. Web Project