Last Updated 9/1/00
This is a transcription of a paper found in the personal papers of Mae (Thompson) Pierce.
My Aim in Life.
1. To be a real true servent of Jesus. One whose life realy bears Godly fruit. One whose prayers realy brings results.
2. To life a life that my children and Grandchildren want to use as a pattern for their lives.
3. To be a useful, congenial, inspiring partner to my husband.
4. To be a friend to all who comes in contact with me. One who other can put confidence in and come to for help and comfort.
5. A friend to all in need of a friend.
Mae Pierce's Aim in Life.
to Mae Pierce's family page.
|Genealogy of Stephen R.
Moore - Mae Pierce's Aim in Life
© 2000 Stephen R. Moore, 8504 Enochs Dr., Lorton, VA 22079