Cavell/Coblenz SD No. 2251
New School was built in 1908.
In 1919, the town of Coblenz changed it's name to Cavell, and named after a famous British Nurse. But the school kept the name of Coblenz.
In 1940, the north Cavell School was closed and Coblenz had to change the name.
In 1947, the school was renovated to face 2nd Avenue.
One of the first teachers was Mr. Gunn.