Farmers and Mechanics National Bank of Mercer
     
   

Farmers and Mechanics National Bank of Mercer

 

The Farmers and Mechanics National Bank of Mercer has been in existence since May, 1875, when it was chartered. B. Magoffin was president and active director of this important institution from the time it opened for business until recently. Levi Morrison was also identified with this bank for a number of years as vice president. Its capital stock has always remained $80,000, and its deposits are over a quarter of a million. 

Twentieth Century History of Mercer County, 1909, page 229 

 

                      

Return to the Mercer County

Genealogy Main Page

Or Visit One of these Major Sections of the Site:

Biographies

Cemeteries

Census Data

Churches

General info

Men of the Cloth

Military

Obituaries

Old Photos

Orphans

Places

Query & Data Boards

Schools

Search

Surnames

Western PA Old Photos      familyoldphotos.com

  Crawford County USGenWeb site       Lawrence County USGenWeb site     

Harry A. "Dutch" Rapp Memorial Website

 

All photos, documents and graphics contained in the Mercer County Genealogy pages are copyrighted by the submitter and by this site.  You may not use them elsewhere, whether in print or electronically, without written permission.  

Space provided by RootsWeb.  

 

Copyright 2004 Teri A. Brown, Walter Brown and Assoc. All rights reserved.