MILITARY CEMETERIES OVERSEAS (How to obtain a photo of a gravesite)

This information was kindly provided to this website courtesy of PGSGC Member, Ron Kraine.

Have you ever visited or seen the grave of a loved service man/woman that is buried overseas in a military grave yard? You can obtain a picture of their grave and marker by contacting the "American Battle Monument Commission". The picture is free. You can also have flowers placed on their grave, but at a charge.

For more information, contact:

American Battle Monuments Commission
Courthouse Plaza II, Suite 500
2300 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington, VA. 22201

Phone 703-696-6897