Polish americans and the military

(how to obtain a gravesite photo)

This information was kindly provided to this website courtesy of PGSGC Member, Ron Kraine.

Have you ever visited or seen the grave of a loved service man/woman that is buried overseas in a military grave yard?
You can obtain a picture of their grave and marker by contacting the American Battle Monument Commission.
The picture is free.
You can also have flowers placed on their grave, but at a charge.

For more information, contact:

American Battle Monuments Commission
Courthouse Plaza II, Suite 500
2300 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington, VA. 22201

(703) 696-6897