Our society also offers a bi-monthly program meeting starting in February. Each program features a speaker presenting a topic of genealogical or historic interest. The meetings take place in the Piqua Public Library's Louis Room at 6:30pm - 8:00pm, and is the 3rd Tuesday of the month. The programs are free and open to the public.
Here are the program dates for the coming year.
- FEB 21, 2017 - Preserve & Protect Your Research with RootsMagic Genealogy Software, presented by Amie Tennant.
- APR 18, 2017 - R.I.P. End-of-Life Records, presented by Judy Deeter.
- JUN 20, 2017 - House Genealogy - Resource Guide to Your Home's History, presented by Dana Bogart Cress.
- AUG 15, 2017 - A Tribute to John Carpenter - Restoring Johnston Farm, presented by Andy Hite.
- OCT 17, 2017 - Weird, Eerie and Spooky Necropolises, presented by John Piatt.