Crystal Brook Resort

Crystal Brook Resort
Mountain Brauhaus

All photos and ephemera from the collection of Sylvia Hasenkopf

The Crystal Brook House, as it was called in the 1940's through to the 1980's. In the 1980's the name changed to Crystal Brook Resort. During this time frame the the owners were Alfred Eller (1941-1946), Fred and Paula Mueller (1946-1960), Friedolin and Margaret Hasenkopf and her sister Laura Krutsch (1960-1975) and Margaret Hasenkopf Dukarm and John Dukarm (1976 to the present)









Crystal Brook in the Fall


1970's Brochure

wpe9C.jpg (578497 bytes)    wpe9E.jpg (567686 bytes)


1978 Rate Schedule

wpeA0.jpg (315127 bytes)    wpeA2.jpg (280708 bytes)


1988 Christmas Card



Mountain Brauhaus

Built in 1948 by the Muellers it was called the Mountain Casino for many years and featured singing waiters. Currently the Mountain Brauhaus is owned by John and Margaret Hasenkopf-Dukarm.


Home           Table of Contents            Boarding Houses Home Page