- The Albany County Hall of Records has naturalization indices from 1821 through July 1860. Available records are listed online; here is genealogy help. Records include those from the original area of Albany County.
- Vital Records at the NYS Health Department
- Guilderland, one of the towns of Albany County.
- Niskayuna, one of the towns in old Albany County.
- Albany County, where you can also connect to other municipalities within the County.
- Local Government
Comments and corrections welcome
Holly Timm at email@example.com
[an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor
|Copyright Notice: All files on this site are copyrighted by their creator and/or contributor. They may be linked to but may not be reproduced on another site without specific permission from Holly Timm [firstname.lastname@example.org] and/or their contributor. Although public information is not in and of itself copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and comments, etc., are. It is however, quite permissable to print or save the files to a personal computer for personal use ONLY.|
this page last edited
10 Sep 2018