Some Inscriptions At Norton Cemetery

cemetery014.gif

SOME INSCRIPTIONS AT NORTON CEMETERY
Bethlehem Township

Source:  By Beverly G. Kirby-McDonough - Copyright 2004.

This small cemetery was established in 1889 on property currently owned by the North Hunterdon United Methodist Church (aka: Norton Church). It is located behind a chain-linked fence, on Charlestown Road (Route 635), about 1/2 mile north of the church. The Norton Cemetery Association may be contacted on (908) 735-2241.