Saint Thomas Parish Church, at 8 Keff Road, which was consecrated in 1873, blew down in a gale while being built and was rebuilt. It was built under the direction, and with much personal contributions, of Rev. Thomas Hartin. This church was at Upper Skiff Lake and no longer exists, but at least survived until after May 1884.
Obituary of Rev. Thomas Hartin
THE PROGRESS OF THE CHURCH IN THE SEVEN RURAL DEANERIES OF THE DIOCESE OF FREDERICTON:
Diocesan Church Society Occasional Paper No. 6,
28 Mar 2002