Tallahatchie County, MSGenWeb Queries 2000-2003
Tallahatchie County, MSGenWeb Project Queries
How to post a Query
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
RESEARCHERS: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
In the interest of keeping the information that is posted here relevant and manageable, please follow these simple guidelines when posting to TALLAHATCHIE County, MS.
- Enter a query here only if you have roots here. Mention what event happened in Tallahatchie Co. For instance: you ancestor was born, died or was married in Tallahatchie County.
- Capitalize any surnames (last names).
- Limit the content of your query. Keep in mind who, what, when, and where. It will generate more responses for you. People tend to pay more attention to shorter, direct requests. Remember a query has a question.
- Enter your query only once.
- In the interest of protecting the living, please do not enter queries concerning living people, including adoption requests. They will be deleted without notice.
ENTER YOUR QUERY
View New Queries - These are queries that have not been added to the index yet.
If you make a contact and have a success story, finding out more about your ancestors, please let us know on the
[an error occurred while processing this directive]