Cottonwood County MN Churches- Episcopal
THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH
The Church of the Good Shepherd, at Windom, was organized June 13, 1880, by the Rev. D. Griffin Gunn. The original members of this parish were as follow: Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Collins, Mrs. George Besser, Mr. and Mrs. Paul Seeger, Mr. and Mrs. Dunnicliff, Mr. and Mrs. F. L. Jones and others. The membership in the spring of 1916 was thirty-eight. A church building was erected in 1881, the first church services being held on June 24th.
The following pastors have faithfully served this church since its organization thirty-six years ago: The Revs. D. Griffin Gunn, Charles S. Ware, C. H. Beaulieu, F. W. White, S. Currie, Elmer E. Lofstrom, Robert C. Ten Broeck, William A. Dennis and the present (1916) pastor, Rev. William M. Kearons