56 Westcroft Square, Hammersmith, Middlesex, London, England
'A Walk through Hammersmith and Fulham' descibes Westcroft Square as dating 'from 1878. Like St Peterís Square, this square was threatened by building development in 1927 . The owners of property in the square bought up the land and gave it to the Council as a park in 1929. The Metropolitan Public Gardens Association gave money in the 1990s to refurbish it.'