Newport High School
Newport High School 1873-1924
was on the corner of Ringgold and Columbia
Streets, formerly an old cemetery lot. It was built in 1872, had 15 rooms
and three stories. This school closed in 1924.
RootsWeb is funded and supported by
Ancestry.com and our loyal RootsWeb community.
About Us | Contact Us | Copyright | Report Inappropriate Material
Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions | CCPA Notice at Collection