Ft. Thomas Churches
Baptist Tabernacle-1080 Highland Avenue.
Carmel Manor-100 Carmel Manor Road. The nursing home is run by the Carmelite nuns.
Christ United Church of Christ-15 South Ft. Thomas Avenue. The church was organized November 4, 1906.
First Baptist Church-600 North Ft. Thomas Avenue.
First Christian Church-1031 Alexandria Pike.
First Presbyterian Church of Ft. Thomas-220 South Ft. Thomas Avenue.
Highland Hills Baptist Church-638 Highland Avenue.
Highland United Methodist Church-314 North Ft. Thomas Avenue.
Saint Andrews Episcopal Church-at 3 Chalfont Place was organized in 1908. Services were held in the chapel at the Ft. Thomas Army Post. A cornerstone for their own building was laid in 1928.
Saint Catherine of Siena Catholic Church-at 10 Wesley Hills Drive was the second parish established in Ft. Thomas and built in 1930. The first pastor was Rev John J McCrystal. A school was dedicated September 25, 1949 by Rev McCrystal on the northwest corner of Rossford and North Ft. Thomas Avenue.
Saint Paul's United Church of Christ-1 Churchill Drive.
Saint Thomas Catholic Church-The parish was originally founded in 1902 and met in a church that was dedicated December 21, 1902 by Bishop Maes. It was a combination church and school. The church remained there until 1921 when a new church building was dedicated. A third church was dedicated By Bishop Howard on March 26, 1939 on Ft. Thomas Avenue. In 1945 the school became St. Thomas High School.
Return to Ft. Thomas Index