L & N Train Depot
The frame station was built about 1887 and was a combination station providing passenger service as well as freight. The exterior was constructed of board and batten. The passenger end was all sealed except 15' X 18' room, which is not even floored. It has a gable shingle roof on the passenger end and a tin roof over freight room and shed. The shed was enclosed July of 1920. It had a screened in passenger platform located adjacent to the main track. The depot is located on"East End".
[back to home page]