Pages on this site which Evelyn (Lenertz) Reed has authored, inspired or to which she has contributed are:
* The Not-So-Gay 90s Comanche County in the 1890s.
* Ira SCHULTZ: Death Notice and Obituary
* History of The Zoo
* Archeological Excavations by Kansas Anthropological Association
Coldwater Centennial Notebook, compiled in 1984.
* Poppy & the Zoo (A poem)
* Comanche Pool Area Bird & Nature Tour, 2005: Buds, Birds and Buffalo
* Comanche County Nature Tour, 2007: Nature Tour a Flowery Event, with Music by Feathered Friends
If you'd like to join me in publicly thanking Evelyn Reed (who is one of my favorite people in Comanche County, Kansas) for her generous and always erudite contributions to Comanche County history, please sign the Guest Book.
If you'd like to contact Evelyn Reed directly, please type the above email address into your email client.
Thanks, Jerry Ferrin