Landon, Nathan, Ascha and Judy Lee at the Grand Canyon, August 2007.
Photo courtesy of Nathan Lee.
13735 NW Moffett Rd.
Coats, KS 67028
Home # 620-248-FEED (3333)
Cell # 620-672-8069
Ranch # 620-248-3329
Email address : email@example.com
Nathan Lee's web site: http://solardollars.com/
"Solardollars.com is an ongoing creation by Nathan Lee to support the cause of perpetuating sustainable agriculture, solar, wind, and other "green" practices or energy sources. Current interests of the author are geothermal power and heating/cooling/storage with solar energy, growing of native and introduced grasses for sustainable production of beef, Angus cattle, billiards, building things with my hands (bigger and better machines), the concept of "Peak Oil" or "Hubbert’s Peak", carbon cycles of soils and carbon sequestration and emissions, ethanol and biofuel dilemmas, learning to build web pages, small road trips, writing reviews of movies for my own amusement, and browsing the Internet about all of the previous topics (too much of the latter!).
I may be contacted via email, preferably, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always willing to offer my opinions about almost anything and welcome any feedback or positive discourse of any kind."
-- Nathan Lee
Essays by Nathan Lee on the Solardollars.com site
* Mission Statement
* About Nathan
* Ethanol Math
* Lawn Mower Man
* An Ounce of Grass
* Livestock Judging Challenge
* Cow Mover
* Calving Traditions
* Future of Food
* Future of Soil
* Tomorrow’s Profits in Beef
* Strength and Hardiness of Cattle
* Comments on Cow Efficiency
* The Concept of Singularity and Technology
* Brewer’s Log (Homebrewing notes)
* Religion, a 4-Letter Word
All of the above links will open in a new browser window.
Nathan Lee has contributed some or all of the information and images on the following pages of the Barber County, Kansas: History & Genealogy web site:
* Commentary: Thoughts About Greensburg
* Commentary: One Ounce of Grass and the Barber County Economy
* Commentary and photo: Strength and Hardiness of Cattle
* Photo: Thomas & Dora Balding
* Photo: Thurman W. Balding a.k.a. "Skeeter Baldwin"
* Photos: Louis Bissantz family
* Photo: Barber County Court House
* Photos: Barber County State Fishing Lake
* Photo: Barber County Veterans Memorial
* Photos & history: Bender-Chinn Cemetery
* Photo: Buster's, Sun City, Kansas
* Photos: Churches
* Photo & history: Forrest City Cemetery / Garten Cemetery
* Photo: Heritage Center
* Photos & history: Hope Cemetery
* Information: Jesse Cemetery
* Photo: Lake City Methodist Church
* Photos & history: Lake City Cemetery
* Photo & history: Lee Cemetery
* Photos & history: Paddock Cemetery
* Photos: Medicine Lodge Peace Treaty Pageant Grounds
* Photo: Addie (Balding) Shutts
* Photo: William H. Shutts
* Photo: Sunnyside Cemetery
* Photos: Sun City Baptist Church
* Photos: Sun City Post Office, Sun City, Kansas
* Photo: The Grand Hotel, Medicine Lodge, Barber County, Kansas
* Photo & history: McLain's Annual Roundup, Sun City, Kansas.
* Photos: Photographs from Medicine Lodge, Barber County, KS
* Photos: Norman and Lois Mills with their 2006 Christmas decorations
This RootsWeb website is being created by Jerry Ferrin with the able assistance of many Contributors. Your comments, suggestions and contributions of historical information and photographs to this site are welcome. Please sign the Guest Book. This page was created 01 August 2006 and was last updated 18 Jan 2008.