blank template  
Plato Store Fire -  One lantern, one small boy, and a gasoline tank at the A H. Coax general store at Plato resulted in an explosion last Saturday evening about half past seven, and a blaze that damaged the building to the amount of one hundred dollars or more.

- Wednesday Morning Fire Alarm - An alarm of fire called the dept. to the John D. Rerick residence on West Lafayette st., Wed. morning about half past seven, where a burning furnace chimney looked menacing for a few minutes.  Fortunately no material damage was done.

Source:  "The LaGrange Standard," LaGrange, Indiana, April 11, 1919