Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery
Listed below is the transcription of the tombstones in the Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Jefferson Township, Allen County, Indiana. The cemetery is located at 11801 Edgerton Road in New Haven IN, between Linden and Doyle Roads. This cemetery is in use. The cemetery has been mowed and well maintained The cemetery was photographed and transcribed in September of 2009. All stones in place at that time were included. If there is a photo of the tombstone, there will be a link after the name.
The listings are in alphabetical order. One surname is listed per stone. If a stone contained multiple people, the names on the stone are listed in order, from left to right. Information that pertains to a single individual is listed after their name. If the information pertains to multiple names, such as a marriage date, it is listed after all the names.
In some instances the stones were very worn and hard to read. The DAR did a reading in 1932 and the Allen County Genealogical Society (ACGSI) did a reading in the 1980’s. The information from these readings was used if the stones were unreadable or if the stones were not found.
There is no other information on any person other than what is listed. The photographs are copyrighted by the Mary Penrose Wayne Chapter, NSDAR and may not be copied or published in any way for profit. Copies of the photos may be printed for your personal use only. Please give the Mary Penrose Wayne Chapter, NSDAR credit when documenting where the transcriptions and photos were found.
EMANUEL LUTHERAN CEMETERY, JEFFERSON TWP, ALLEN COUNTY, INDIANA
Eggeman Kathryn M Feb 25 1928
----- Beloved Wife of Harold
Eggeman Harold W. Jun 16 1922 Jan 17 2000
----- 1st Lt US Army Air Forces World War II
Eggeman Minnie M. 1887 – 1948
Eggeman Albert H. 1889 – 1927
Ehrhardt Fred J. 1904 – 1968
Ehrhardt Karoline 1905 – 1974
Ehrhardt Frederick J. 1940 – 1941 Photo
Embree Mark E. 1964 – 1985 Son
----- In Memory of Mark E Embree from his friends at Saxton’s Nursery
Erhardt Maude geb. 5 Mai 1908 gest. 1 Juni 1908 Photo
© 2008-2010 Mary Penrose Wayne Chapter NSDAR