|State Historical Society||STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF IOWA (SHSI)
402 Iowa Ave.
|State Historical Society||INDEX TO THE "PALIMPSEST" (SHSI)
Volume 1 (1920-29)
|State Genealogical Society||IOWA GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY (IGS)
6000 Douglas Ave. Suite 145
|Betty Ankey, Curator (dec'd)||
Nodaway Valley Historical Society (NVHS)|
Has a Museum located at: 1600 S. 16th Street, Clarinda, Iowa 51632
(a.k.a. P.O. Box 393, Clarinda, IA. 51632)
Dorothy Whitehill, President (Jul. 2000)
Marilyn Ives, Treasurer (Jul. 2000)
Most of my "Copyrighted" Free records
are for "Sell" at the Nodaway Valley Historical Society.
I hope the monies are going to a good cause, nobody has contacted me for my permission.
The only officer, that I found that has a E-Mail address is Betty Ankey
hankeny@.heartland.net [Rev. Nov. 13, 2001] (Now dec'd)
1. The public may have access without charge to the Newspapers or Film, Card files, Laminated Obituaries, Cemetery Records, Library Books, Page County Histories, Page County Families, and other non-artifact material.
2. Research into other materials that are original artifacts must be handled by the Museum personnel designated to do so and a Fee will be charged of $10.00 per hour.
3. All written requests that are done entirely by museum personnel will be assessed a Fee. We do NOT do research from telephone calls. (712-542-3073) We would like to have you state what you want and we will try to find it for you.
4. Additional FEES of 25 centsl be charged for copies.
5. Exceptions should be kept to a minimum as the Museum is NOT primarily funded with public monies and the Cost of maintaining this research is an on-going expense. We will try to do the research as soon as possible after receipt of your letter and hopefully in a two week time period.
6. This Policy will be effective January, 1993.
7. You must enclose a self stamped address envelope.
See Map of Clarinda, 1985, Item number 15 for location of the NVHS.
FOPC - Families
FOPC - Home
FOPC - Query