|Joseph1 Adams was born circa 1655 and died on 20 Jul 1702 at Cambridge, Massachusetts. He married Margaret Eames, daughter of Thomas Eames and Mary Blandford, on 21 Feb 1687 at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Joseph2 Adams was born on 2 Feb 1687 at Cambridge, Massachusetts. He married Rebecca Cutter, daughter of William Cutter and Rebecca Rolfe, in 1710. He married Rachel Allen, daughter of Joseph Allen and Anna Brazier, on 24 Jul 1717. He died on 18 Oct 1774 at age 87.
- William3 Adams was known as 'Captain' for Revolutionary War service. He was born on 12 Jan 1724 at Menotomy (Arlington) MA. He married Sarah Hill, daughter of Zachariah Hill and Rebecca Cutter, on 14 Jun 1750 at Menotomy (Arlington) MA. He died on 10 Sep 1787 at age 63.
a) John 'Deacon'4 Adams (362). Reference: 375. He Private CS MA in Revolutionary War. He was born on 25 Jul 1751 at Menotomy (Arlington) MA. He married Ruth Perry, daughter of James Perry and Lydia (--?--), on 2 Dec 1773 at Arlington, Massachusetts. He married Elizabeth Gardner (1962), daughter of Henry Gardner and Lucy Fowle, on 18 Nov 1777. He married Hannah Phelps, daughter of Joseph Phelps and Lydia Osgood, on 6 Jul 1786 at Cambridge MA. He died on 31 Mar 1819 at Arlington MA at age 67. He was buried circa 1 Apr 1819 at Old Burying Ground, Arlington MA.
- John5 Adams was born on 7 Jun 1774 and married Susanna Cutter on 5 Apr 1798.
- James5 Adams was born on 17 May 1776 and died on 4 Aug 1776.
- James5 Adams was born on 28 Jul 1778 and died on 16 Dec 1818 at age 40.
- Betty5 Adams was born on 24 Feb 1780; married David Hill on 13 Sep 1799.
- Joseph5 Adams was born on 15 Apr 1782; married Elizabeth Butterfield on 12 Feb 1809. He married Sibbil Anderson on 5 Dec 1811. He died on 10 Dec 1819 at age 37.
- Sarah5 Adams married Thomas Fillebrown on 31 Jan 1808.
- William5 Adams was born on 11 Jan 1789 at West Cambridge MA. He married Sukey Foster, daughter of James Foster and Sukey (--?--), on 17 Sep 1818 at West Cambridge MA. He died on 26 Mar 1827 at West Cambridge MA at age 38. He was buried on 27 Mar 1827 at Old Burying Ground, Arlington MA.
- Susan Ann6 Adams was born on 8 Jun 1820 at West Cambridge MA. She married Samuel Russell on 24 Oct 1838 at Woburn MA. She died on 14 Aug 1862 at Woburn MA at age 42. They had 8 children.
- William6 Adams was born on 1 Dec 1821 at West Cambridge MA. He married Lucy Gardner Locke, daughter of Asa Locke and Lucy Wyman, on 23 Jan 1846 at South Woburn MA. He married Emma Isadora Stanton, daughter of Hatevil Knight Stanton* and Sara Jane Colcord, on 3 Oct 1868 at Groveland. He died on 28 Aug 1905 at Winchester MA at age 83.
- Lucy Ann7 Adams was born on 25 Nov 1846 at West Cambridge MA. She died on 11 Sep 1855 at Winchester MA at age 8.
- William7 Adams was born on 13 Feb 1851 at Somerset? MA. He married Mary Evans on 6 Apr 1892 at Arlington MA. He died on 4 Jan 1931 at Arlington MA at age 79.
- Frederick7 Adams was born on 13 Nov 1854 at Winchester MA. He died on 16 May 1927 at Arlington MA at age 72.
- Warren7 Adams was born on 6 May 1861 at Winchester MA. He died on 15 Sep 1867 at Winchester MA at age 6.
- Charles Stanton7 Adams was born on 8 Jun 1870 at Winchester, Middlesex MA. He married Grace Estelle Newhall, daughter of George William Newhall and Zoa Ulmer Moody, on 10 Jul 1895 at Winchester, Middlesex MA. He died on 8 Dec 1950 at Winchester, Middlesex MA, at age 80.
- Arthur Stanton8 Adams was born on 1 Jul 1896 at Winchester, Middlesex MA. He married Dorothy Frances Anderson, daughter of Frank Carroll Anderson and Mary Allie P Sears, on 21 Nov 1918 at Philadelphia PA. He married Irene Hunt Smith on 14 Apr 1956 at New York, New York. He died on 18 Nov 1980 at Durham NH at age 84. He was buried after 18 Nov 1980 at Arlington National Cemetery.
- John Stanton9 Adams was born on 15 Nov 1923 at Denver, Denver CO. He married Elizabeth Lindsay Roth, daughter of Edward Howard Hutchison Roth and Lois Dorothy Kellogg, on 17 Mar 1944. He and Elizabeth Lindsay Roth were divorced circa 1964 and he died on 24 Sep 1974 at Denver, Colorado, at age 50.
- George Stanton7 Adams never married, worked for railroad, cribbage player. He was born on 21 Jan 1880 at Birchdale Springs, Concord NH. He died in 1967 at Massachusetts.
- Hannah Foster6 Adams was born on 19 Nov 1823 at West Cambridge MA. She married William W Munroe on 7 Aug 1842 at Cambridgeport MA. She died on 2 Sep 1909 at Cambridgeport MA at age 85.
- Mary Jane6 Adams was born on 12 Jun 1827 at West Cambridge MA. She married Joseph Studley in 1850. She died on 23 Apr 1910 at North Cambridge MA at age 82.
- Samuel5 Adams was born on 28 Sep 1790 at West Cambridge, Massachusetts. He married Anne Whittemore on 26 May 1822. He died on 5 Sep 1856 at age 65.
- Amos5 Adams was born on 19 Aug 1792 and died on 29 Sep 1794 at age 2.
- Hannah5 Adams was born in 1795. She died before 1799.
- Lydia5 Adams was born on 9 Nov 1797 at West Cambridge, Massachusetts. She married Endor Estabrook, son of Eliakin Estabrook, on 27 Aug 1818.
- Hannah5 Adams was born on 25 Sep 1799 at West Cambridge, Massachusetts. She died on 13 Oct 1821 at age 22.
- Amos5 Adams was born on 16 Nov 1804 at West Cambridge, Massachusetts. He married Rebecca Whittemore on 25 Jun 1834. He died on 1 May 1889 at age 84.
* Per a reference in the History of Winchester, page 155, stating that Hatevil used his initials, H.K., rather than his full name, Hatevil Killdevil. I have had this reference cited to me a couple of times but not seen it myself. I find this unlikely as none of the genealogy notes that my great grandfather Charles Stanton Adams made that included his middle name always gave it as Knight just like his father. Charles, son of Hatevil's only surviving child, would have been 19 years old when his grandfather died in 1889 and is unlikely to have erred in this matter.