Would you like to become a MEMBER of the GRONO FAMILY ASSOCIATION? Click here to download a membership application form!
PLEASE REPORT ANY BROKEN LINKS TO THE WEBMASTER - CLICK HERE
.....This website was last updated on 19 October 2019.....
- Our next Reunion will be in 2021.
Click here to view some photos from our 2019 Reunion.
These photos are on our Facebook Site - you DO NOT need a Facebook account to view them.
The group photos from the reunion can also viewed and downloaded from here:
Group Photo 1
Group Photo 2
ROLL OF HONOUR - last updated 19 October 2019
* GRONO Cecil Laurence - WW2
* NORRIS Ronald Victor - WW2
RESEARCH ON ELIZABETH BRISTOW
Research has uncovered that our Elizabeth Bristow is NOT the daughter of Abraham Bristow and Rachel Johnson. Click on the title above, or on the "Research" item listed in the menu to the left, to find out why!
PHOTO ALBUM - last updated 2 October 2017
* Grave of Jonothan and Emma RENDALLS
* OWERS Ella May Grace (nee RENDALLS)
* RENDALLS Cleaveland Eustace
* RENDALLS Cleaveland Eustace and Ruby Francis Cora (nee NEW)
* RENDALLS Elsie Evelyn, Emmanuel Frederick and Richard Darcy
* RENDALLS Lionell Netherton * "Roaring Camp", Curlewis NSW - Rendalls family property
LOOKING FOR THE OWNER OF McGOWAN FAMILY PHOTOGRAPH
At our reunion in May 2015 someone gave our Secretary (Mandy Waller) a photograph of the McGOWAN family (Alexander BOOKS and Margaret GRONO descendants) to scan. Unfortunately something went wrong and the scan was corrupted. We are hoping to find the person with this photograph in the hope that we could obtain a new copy of it. Please click on our email address to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
We have two publications available for purchase on John Grono (1767-1847).
Click on the link above or on the "publications" menu item to the left to see more information about them and/or to download an order form.
The aims of this Association are to:
- Bring together all the various branches of the Grono family.
- Share research into the lives of John Grono, his wife Elizabeth Bristow and their descendants
- Preserve and share photos of descendants
- Create an Honour Roll as a tribute to descendants who have served in the army, navy or air force in various military conflicts
- Correct inaccurate information that has been previously published on John Grono, and his descendants
- Share “stories” about the lives of members of the Grono family, and
- Be a “meeting point” for descendants of John Grono and Elizabeth Bristow, giving information about reunions and events of interest
- Maintain Grono Family gravesites
- Support the Ebenezer Uniting Church and Hawkesbury Regional Museum
To help you find your way around this website click on the links in the navigation bars to the left, or base, of the screen.
We have also set up a Grono Family email address as a point of contact with other Grono Family members, you will find this below.
Click here to return
to the top of the page
This site was created on
16 September 2006.
This site was last updated
19/10/2019 03:20 PM