SIMS CREEK BAPTIST CHURCH
Sims Creek Baptist
Church was organized before September, 1887 at Lometa/Atherton/Townsend's
Mill in Lampasas County. Sims Creek Baptist Church was admitted to Hamilton
County Baptist Association on 9 September, 1887. It disappeared
from the minutes of HCBA about 1896.
In 1887 the Hamilton County line was moved northward
seven miles from Sims Creek, south of Center
City, to McGirk.