SIMPSONVILLE BAPTIST CHURCH

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

SIMPSONVILLE BAPTIST CHURCH
1885-1896

Simpsonville Baptist Church was organized as Sardis Missionary Baptist Church before 1882 at Levita, Coryell County.  In 1885,  Sardis Baptist Church at Simpsonville changed its name to Simpsonville Baptist Church.  Sardis Baptist Church became part of Hamilton County Baptist Association on 8 September, 1882.


Simpsonville Baptist Church disappeared from the minutes of HCBA about 1896 .

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress