SCOTT SCHOOL

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

SCOTT SCHOOL, No. 25, 
1880--

SCOTT SCHOOL: Trustees of Scott School No. 25 in 1880 were William Benton "Squire" McAnelly and E. B. Burnett. On 5 September, 1879, they employed G. M. Tucker to teach in this school. Scott School was about eleven miles east of Hamilton near the Leon River in the Pleasant Valley/Rock House area.

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress