SCHOOL LAND COVE
SCHOOL LAND COVE, in the southwest
corner of Hamilton County, is the area south of Pottsville
and Indian Gap. School
Land Creek and the Baptist Branch of
Creek flow through School Land Cove.
Several schools served the children in
School Land Cove--Baptist Cove School, Springdale
School, Willow Springs School,
and Wilson School. Willow Springs was located south of Pottsville
in School Land Cove on School Land Creek in the southwest
corner of Hamilton County.
The Baptist Cove School was
consolidated with Willow Springs School in the School Land Cove.
Another school building was erected on the William Kemp place
(owned by Arnold Gromatzky in 1958). Finally Baptist Cove and
Willow Springs were consolidated with Indian
Gap and Pottsville Schools.