ANDREWS, R. C.

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

R. C. ANDREWS

andrews2.jpg (43907 bytes)

Click picture to see larger view.

AUTO PARTS MAN

R. C. Andrews who opened a wholesale and retail auto parts store and service station in Hamilton in 1934, was born and reared in Fort Worth, a son of native Texans. He is a skilled electrician, having a diploma in electrical engineering and was at one time connected with the engineering department of the Magnolia plant in Fort Worth.

Mr. Andrews has built a big business since locating here. Besides mainlining a large sales force in the store, three men travel throughout this territory selling, parts and accessories. His firm specializes in Standard Brand Parts. (The three trucks that are on the road serve as publicity for Hamilton, each carrying signs.)

He is a booster for Hamilton and works for the betterment of the community. Mr. Andrews married Mary Ellen Porter in 1927, who was born in Comanche County, Okla. They have two sons: Jimmie, age 7, and Jay age, 10.

PAGE SIXTEEN

 

PIONEER EDITION

HAMILTON COUNTY NEWS, Vol. VIII, No. 7

THE CARLTON CITIZEN, Vol. 30, No. 23

Friday, June 24, 1938

W. F. Billingslea, Publisher, Hamilton County, TX

 

 
Home ] Up ] R. C. A. AUTO SUPPLY ] ANDREWS, R. C. ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress