PERCIVAL SCHOOL

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

PERCIVAL SCHOOL, NO. 63

PERCIVAL, located between Agee/Lanham and Cranfills Gap, was named by Mr. Brummitt for James Percival "Pert" Henderson, a county commissioner living near Evergreen. Percival had seven grades in 1911. In 1924-25 Miss Beulah Stark taught at Percival. Jesse L. Brummett, K. M. Knudson, and E. Z. Brummett were on the school board.

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress