NORTH MERIDIAN CREEK SCHOOL

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

NORTH MERIDIAN CREEK SCHOOL

 

NORTH MERIDIAN CREEK SCHOOL was the site in which the Mt. Pleasant Missionary Baptist Church was organized 15 April, 1883, to serve the people living in the vicinity of North Meridian Creek. Mt. Pleasant Missionary Baptist Church became Martinís Gap Missionary Baptist Church by 7 September, 1888, when it was admitted to the Hamilton County Baptist Association. When the report was sent for the annual association meeting in 1921, the name of this church had been changed to Fairy Baptist Church.

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright © March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress