HAMILTON BAPTIST CHURCH - 1925

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

HAMILTON BAPTIST CHURCH - 1925

FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH, HAMILTON, TX

Building was completed in  February, 1925 and burned 27 May, 1970

 

 

 

SOUTH SIDE OF CHURCH BUILDING
AUDITORIUM WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR

 

Southwest corner of Church

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress